Participants can obtain a PIN by logging on to www.fordpartner.com or by calling:
US: 1-877-XPLAN-00 (975-2600)
The Partner Recognition team is available to assist you with any program communication needs at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employees (full time, part-time and contract), retirees and their spouses of eligible partner companies (suppliers, fleets, etc.) and universities where Ford recruits.
- Members, Customers and spouses of selected organizations/associations with close strategic ties to Ford Motor Company.
- Selected individuals sponsored by a Ford Motor Company employee or retiree through the Friends & Neighbors Program.
- Participation is by invitation only, not all suppliers, fleets, etc. are eligible.
- Two new products per calendar year may be purchased/leased in total.
Participants can obtain a PIN by logging on to www.axz.ford.com or by calling 1-800-348-7709
- All active full-time hourly employees and regular salaried employees, beginning with their date of hire.
- All hourly retirees receiving a normal, early (regular or special) or disability retirement benefit, as long as any medical benefits are being received.
- Salaried retirees who retired under the General Retirement Plan, including salaried employees who terminate between the ages of 50-55 and who are eligible to receive certain deferred retirement benefits, are eligible while they are receiving benefits.
- Surviving Spouses of employees who died while actively employed and Surviving Spouses of retirees who retired under the General Retirement Plan, or who are receiving benefits under the Ford-UAW Retirement Plan.
- Employees on an approved leave of absence, for the duration of the leave or until expiration of any medical benefits.
- Employees on layoff for the first 12 months of the layoff.
- All regular part-time hourly and salaried employees who are eligible to receive medical benefits.
- Members of the immediate family of the above. "Immediate family" means the following relatives of the employee or retiree:
- Spouse's Parents
- Sons and Daughters (including in-laws and step-children)
- Brothers and Sisters (including in-laws, half and step)
- Same-sex Domestic Partners covered under the health care plan (same as it is defined for health care coverage in the "Salaried Employee Benefit Bulletin #152, dated June 8, 2000.)
- Immediate Family Members of eligible same-sex domestic partners (same as it is defined above).
Employees of approved subsidiary companies and approved affiliated companies as eligibility is defined at the time of approval.
NOTE: When both the employee/retiree and his/her spouse are deceased, the surviving family members are no longer eligible.
Four new products per calendar year my be purchased or leased